Please subscribe to my newsletter to get writing news and updates.
This was probably one of the most fun stories I’ve written in a while. Partially because it’s a topic that I am very passionate about (healthy eating FTW!) but also because I got to talk to some of the top food bloggers, writers and editors about what their thoughts were on the healthy trends we all need to conquer in 2016.
I admit: there were many other trends we all talked about, but these six are a great first start. So what are you waiting for?!
Check out my story on the 6 healthy food trends you should be trying right now on Brit+Co!
And please do me a favor and follow their sites:
- Michelle Buffardi, site director for FoodNetwork.com
- Gina Homolka, Skinnytaste.com
- Carolyn Ketchum, AllDayIDreamAboutFood.com
- Sarah Bruning, freelance writer
- Bren Herrera, lifestyle and food writer
- Alejandra Ramos, AlwaysOrderDessert.com
- Amie Valpone, TheHealthyApple.com
- Marge Perry, ASweetandSavoryLife.com