Want to get in touch? Email me.
What I’m looking for:
- Publicists reaching out about travel news and opportunities
- Latinx news, events, celebrity interviews, and more
- New writing opportunities, especially personal essays about immigrant issues, recovery, relationships, and healthy living
- Audiobook reviews, in particular memoir, how-to, and young adult novels
- And definitely lots more!
Want more information? Download my resume.
A bit more about me:
- I graduated from New York University with a bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
- I have over 13 years of experience in digital women’s lifestyle publications.
- I have worked at Latina magazine, SheKnows, Family Circle, MamásLatinas from Cafe Mom, Brit+Co, and Blavity’s 21Ninety.
- I am currently a regular contributor at mitú/Fierce by mitú, Simplemost, and The Delite.
- I have written for HuffPost, Glamour, VICE, Marie Claire, INSIDER, Women’s Health, The Kitchn, A Practical Wedding, Ravishly, Eat This Not That, Good Housekeeping, and more.
- I primarily write about food, healthy living, relationships, travel, and Latinx issues.