Want to get in touch? Email me.
What I’m looking for:
- Publicists reaching out about travel news and opportunities
- Latinx news, events, celebrity interviews and more
- New writing opportunities, especially personal essays about immigrant issues, recovery, relationships/sex, parenting, and wellness
- Audiobook reviews, in particular memoir, how-to and young adult novels
- And definitely lots more!
Want more information? Download my resume.
A bit more about me:
- I graduated from New York University with a bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
- I have over 14 years of experience in digital women’s lifestyle publications.
- I have worked at Latina magazine, SheKnows, Family Circle, MamásLatinas from Cafe Mom, Brit+Co, and Blavity’s 21Ninety.
- I am currently the Managing Editor at The Temper — which explores life through the lens of sobriety, addiction, and recovery.
- I have written for O the Oprah magazine, Glamour, Marie Claire, Prevention, Women’s Health, Healthline, INSIDER, Motherly, Mom.com, Cafe Mom, The Kitchn, them., Good Housekeeping, and more.
- As an editor and freelance writer, I cover Latinx culture, sober living, parenting, and all things lifestyle (including travel, relationships/sex, and wellness).