Want to get in touch? Email me.
What I’m looking for:
- Publicists reaching out about travel news and opportunities
- Latinx news, events, celebrity interviews and more
- Parenting topics and products, especially for new moms
- New writing opportunities, especially personal essays about recovery/sobriety, mental health, parenting, Latinx/immigrant issues, relationships/sex, and wellness
- And definitely lots more!
Want more information? Download my resume.
A bit more about me:
- I graduated from New York University with a bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
- I have over 15 years of experience in digital women’s lifestyle publications.
- I have worked at Latina magazine, SheKnows, Family Circle, MamásLatinas from Cafe Mom, Brit+Co, and Blavity’s 21Ninety.
- I am currently the Managing Editor at The Temper — which explores life through the lens of sobriety, addiction, and recovery.
- I have written for O! The Oprah Magazine, Glamour, Marie Claire, Prevention, Women’s Health, Healthline, INSIDER, Motherly, Mom.com, Cafe Mom, The Kitchn, them., Good Housekeeping, and more.
- As an editor and freelance writer, I cover parenting, recovery, Latinx culture, and all things lifestyle.