Please subscribe to my newsletter: Self-Care For Writers.
Well, I’m going to start out with the good news first: This month, after several months of planning for it, I finally got my new computer. I’ve been wanting to do this for a while and new that a new computer was due… but was holding off until Apple announced their new model of the Macbook Air. They finally did and I, of course, rushed out to get one. I’m a huge Apple girl and cannot imagine working on any other computer. So this is very exciting for me!
How much I made: $2750
But here’s the bad news: I did not make as much money this month as I had hoped. Part of that is because I had a few trips planned that kept me from working as much as usual, including a lengthy trip over Thanksgiving. I am not one of those writers who will bring my computer with me on trips, so… I didn’t. And I am happy with that decision but, still, the finances definitely took a hit. I made less than half the money that I made last month so THAT sucked. But I’m still hoping to do better in December. In the meantime, here’s what was published this month!
What was published (by The Temper):
- 7 Signs I Knew My Drinking Was Becoming a Problem
- Will Mommy Drinking Culture Put My Sobriety at Risk?
What was published (by Simplemost/The Delite):
- Famous Actors Who’ve Surprisingly Never Won An Oscar
- The Biggest Female Stars Of The Early 2000s: Where Are They Now?
- Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Air Force One
- Etiquette Rules Too Many People Are Breaking These Days
- Celebrities Who’ve Had Secret Weddings
What was published (by Fierce by mitú):
- JLo Let Bad Bunny Get In On Her Latest Music Video And We’re About It
- Comedy Fans Rejoice, Anjelah Johnson Will Star in NBC Comedy Produced By America Ferrera
- 23 Latinx YA Books You’ll Wish You Could Have Read When You Were Growing Up
- This Trans Model Is Rallying For Victoria Secret To Evolve Its Limited Perspective Of What Beauty Is
- 21 Instant Pot Recipes That’ll Have You Ready To Champion For Change Just Like Instant Pot Lover Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 20 Amazon Products That Will Bring the Spa Straight to Your House
- Now You Can Throw Your Own Coco-Themed Party Thanks to Etsy
- Latinas On Twitter Are Taking Part In The Microwave Turkey Challenge While Simultaneously Embarrassing Their Moms
- 22 Black Friday Clothing Sales To Keep An Eye Out For
- 22 Black Friday Beauty Sales To Keep An Eye Out For
- The Pulitzer Board Announced That They Will ‘Welcome’ Junot Diaz Back After Sexual-Misconduct Investigation
- 20 Latinx Organizations to Donate to For the Holidays
- 20 Body Positive Lingerie Brands To Get Your Naughty On This Christmas