25. How We Parent in the Pandemic One Year Later
In this very special episode of the Pandemic Mama podcast, Irina asked some of the past guests to share what they have been up to since their episodes aired and reflect on the last year of parenting as we recognize and mourn a full year of living in the COVID-19 pandemic. But not all the stories are sad! There are stories full of grief, longing, some happiness, renewed hope, and even a silver lining or two.
- How the Pandemic Changed this Adoption Story with Jesus Triviño
- Being a Stay-at-Home Mom with a New Baby with Casey
- Preparing for Postpartum Anxiety with Twins with Conz Preti
- Setting Boundaries as a New Mom with Jacqui Hathaway Levin
- A Doctor’s Guide to Being a Pandemic Mama with Dr. Erin Watson
- The Grief of Having a Baby During a Pandemic with Kaitlyn
- Escaping New York City During the Partner Ban with Hannah Howard
- The Long-Term Trauma of Giving Birth Without Your Partner with Elaine
- ‘Having It All is Actually Terrible’ with Whit Taylor
- The Freak-Out Moments Happened Postpartum with Amanda McCracken
- The Importance of Size Inclusion in Birth and Postpartum with Emily Goodstein
Join the Pandemic Mama Podcast Facebook group to connect with other parents having babies in 2020 and 2021, follow us on Instagram at @pandemicmamapod for updates, and email your questions to email@example.com.