Episode 2.02: Pandemic Parents Reflect on COVID-19, 2 Years Later
March 11, 2022, officially marks the two-year anniversary of the World Health Organization declaring COVID-19 a pandemic. In this special retrospective episode, host Irina Gonzalez, a journalist and toddler mom, catches up with some of our favorite podcast guests to see what they have been up to in 2021. Check out how parents who had babies in 2020 are feeling today, whether we’ve all been able to avoid getting COVID, how our pandemic toddlers are doing, the exhaustion and isolation that still exists for many of us, and who had a second baby in 2021! Plus, check out previous episodes with these guests:
- S1, EP2: Welcoming a Third Baby During the Pandemic with Lauren Wellbank
- S1, EP3: How the Pandemic Changed this Adoption Story with Jesus Triviño
- S1, Ep4: Pregnancy Anxiety During the Pandemic with Kelly Fitzgerald Junco
- S1, EP 27: The Grief of Postpartum in the Pandemic with Kelly Fitzgerald Junco
- S1, EP11: The Grief of Having a Baby During a Pandemic with Kaitlyn
- S1, EP13: Escaping New York City During the Partner Ban with Hannah Howard
- S1, EP14: The Long-Term Trauma of Giving Birth Without Your Partner with Elaine
- S1, EP18: The Freak-Out Moments Happened Postpartum with Amanda McCracken
- S1, EP19: The Importance of Size Inclusion in Birth and Postpartum with Emily Goodstein
- S1, EP24: Finding Normal in the Chaos of a Pandemic with a 5th Baby with Nancy Sanchez
- S1, EP25: How We Parent in the Pandemic One Year Later
Please take the Pandemic Parenting in 2022 survey to share what’s been going on in your life and don’t forget to sign up for the Pandemic Mama newsletter for more.
Plus, make sure you follow us on Instagram at @pandemicmamapod for updates, join the Pandemic Mama Podcast Facebook group to connect with other parents who have had a baby in the past couple of years, and email your questions to email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.