There’s no manual on what to expect when you’re expecting in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. Every week, journalist and new mom Irina Gonzalez talks with a special guest about having a baby during COVID-19 times. If you’re feeling anxious, scared, or lonely in your parenting journey, Pandemic Mama is the podcast that reminds you that we’re not alone. Have a pandemic parenting story to tell? Take the survey!
Listen to the Pandemic Mama podcast on Anchor or subscribe in your favorite podcast app:
Want to listen ASAP? Check out the full episodes below:
- The Birth of a Pandemic Mama with Irina Gonzalez
- Welcoming a Third Baby During the Pandemic with Lauren Wellbank
- How the Pandemic Changed this Adoption Story with Jesus Triviño
- Pregnancy Anxiety During the Pandemic with Kelly Fitzgerald Junco
- Embracing the Vulnerability of Black Motherhood with Bre Scullark
- Being a Stay-at-Home Mom with a New Baby with Casey
- Preparing for Postpartum Anxiety with Twins with Conz Preti
- Dealing with the Fourth Trimester in the Pandemic with Jenny
- Setting Boundaries as a New Mom with Jacqui Hathaway Levin
- A Doctor’s Guide to Being a Pandemic Mama with Dr. Erin Watson
- The Grief of Having a Baby During a Pandemic with Kaitlyn
Want more? Follow me on Instagram for fun and updates!